Sep 9, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY

dress VIKTOR & ROLF FOR H&M shirt MONKI sweater H&M TREND bag URBAN OUTFITTERS
boots ALL SAINTS sunnies ELEY KISHIMOTO FOR LINDA FARROW

I piled on all of these layers last Friday, when all I felt like doing was swathing myself in the protective comforts of black fabric. I was feeling goth and wanted to channel a little bit of Death and a little bit of Mary-Kate. The most insistent result I got, however, was that I sweat like a pig. As you can see, I also struggle with feeling like a retard posing. The dress is a recent hand-me-down from a friend who's been cleaning out her closet. So yaar, thanks!


Pictures: Style Breeder & Death in The Sandman by Neil Gaiman (drop me a line if you remember which collection it's from, I'm too lazy to flick through all ten of them right now)

No comments: