Sep 23, 2011

Thrift Store Harvest

Yesterday I passed by a thrift store and couldn't resist taking a peek inside. I found two things to take home with me (click to enlarge):


Jean jacket 25 DKK: I've been looking for a jean jacket cut this way to wear with dresses in the summer for a good while. Happy hibernation in my closet, little jacket!


Pink blazer 30 DKK: I'm always looking for new jackets in new colours and pink is a new one on me. It has the perfect loose fit and the sleeves are cut just above the wrists -- lovely! I had to cut out two gigantic shoulder pads that made me look as big and square as a male Russian swimmer though. Also the "gold" button is plastic, so I wouldn't mind changing it out with a big brass or other golden metal button. Any suggestions as to where I might find one in Copenhagen?

No comments: