Oct 11, 2011

FLASHY HIPSTER HOPPER

I sound like a ninety year old trying to be hip, but I'm keeping that headline anyway cos that's exactly how I feel sometimes. Except I don't try, of course, I DO. But enough subtle references to dear old Yoda (although subtle references to Yoda are something I feel a hipster would include in conversation at least occasionally): I promised to show you an example of how I'd wear the glittery cardigan I thrifted back in September, but since I've been too lazy to make a picture happen, I decided to make a mood board instead today. You said it: FUN! (scuse the exceptionally crinkly t-shirt; I had to fish it out of the laundry basket.)


leggings ASOS cd THE FLAMING LIPS "AT WAR WITH THE MYSTICS" postcard PICTOMOTION
cardigan AUGUST SILK magazine i-D postcard RICHARD PHILLIPS "HORIZONTAL BLONDE"
t-shirt BLOOD IS THE NEW BLACK sneaks NIKE



No comments: