Oct 12, 2011

THRIFFFFFFFFT!

If the first twelve days of the month are anything to go by, October is turning out to be yet another thrift score bonanza month for me. I already magically thrifted a Mulberry coat on Monday while today, on my way to the library, I managed to thrift these two boho-chic babies:


Cream vest from Etoile by Isabel Marant 20 DKK: Being a size 1, this vest is a little too small for me, but after assessing it in the changing room, I decided that it works open too. (And if I'm to be completely honest here, the dangerous cocktail of a high-end brand with a teeny tiny price tag probably also had more than a big influence on my getting it.) (GUILTY.)

Gold sleeveless silk top from Day Birger et Mikkelsen 20 DKK: A shimmery, lightly sequined cropped blouse to go with the high waisted styles in my wardrobe.

No comments: