Nov 16, 2011

COLOUR SPLASH


Last Saturday was a perfectly sunny autumn day, so, naturally, I decided to dress for success. Of course, the recipe for that includes my white Acne skirt. I simply cannot get over the structure of how it falls. I really need to have it taken it in though. Shirt and blazer are both thrifted. Yes. Thrifting is Fun. Sometimes I get home with the most unlikely and unexpected things. Such as this pink blazer with serious Camilla Parker Bowles vibes. Trying to make it look "me" is a challenge, but apparently I'll wear anything for a bit of extra colour. Luckily, these shoes and sunglasses always immediately stave off any unwanted hints of conservatism.

shirt CACHAREL (2ND HAND) skirt ACNE blazer JACQUES VERT (2ND HAND)
shoes PUMA sunglasses ELEY KISHIMOTO FOR LINDA FARROW

No comments: