Jan 31, 2012

BLACK IS THE COLLAR AND NONE IS THE NUMBER

black linen shirt SAND (2ND HAND)

I'm almost tempted to say that you can never have too many black shirts, but I won't because that would be too excessive even for someone like me. So let's just say, I decided I have room for one more when I found this black linen shirt for 35 DKK in my local charity shop yesterday. I already have a black silk shirt and a lightly printed black cotton shirt, but none of those are linen, are they? I'm serious, though. The fabric of this shirt is altogether different from the others I've got and the colour more of a faded black -- you know, that wishy-washy colour so typical to linen. I'm considering cutting its sleeves off at some point, but for now, I'm content to wear it open, layered over something else.

No comments: