Jan 15, 2012

LONG LIVE HOOKY STREET

tee ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES skirt & cardi 2ND HAND tights HOUSE OF HOLLAND FOR PRETTY POLLY
clown shoes PUMA sunnies ELEY KISHIMOTO FOR LINDA FARROW

Behold my newly thrifted pleated skirt in action. Aside from its French madam vibes, I'm sure this garment really belonged to a little old lady with a penchant for mini poodles, curlers and lavender. To do this hunch justice, it only seemed natural and right to start off wearing the skirt by pairing it with my granny cardigan and bingo ball tights to complete the pensioner look. I also couldn't resist throwing in the t-shirt and chunky shoes to balance out the granny with a bit of grunge.


And if you don't think Only Fools and Horses is grunge, allow me to gracefully correct you with this short video clip featuring an acoustic Courtney Love:


Excuse the exceptionally bad quality. I'm sure you'll agree that it's warranted by the total epicness of the moment though.

3 comments:

the goorgeous said...

looove those tights! supper funny!

d.h.e.r. said...

Thanks for stopping by, Goorgeous! I love the tights too, although this is the first time I've actually worn them. They puzzle me!

LINDA said...

Cute look!! ♥♥♥

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com