Feb 6, 2012

IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE

silk blouse EMMA COOK

I've been keeping an eye on this silk blouse for a lot of months now and what's happening is that the utter awesomeness that is expressed through that jungle vine print is growing on me like weed. The blouse didn't make the sales this time around, but if we decide collectively to refrain from buying it for the next couple of months, perhaps it will make it to the mid season sale..? After my luck with the Church's brogues, however, I dare not hope. (Although I did find a great replacement in Paris this weekend.) (Wait for it.)

Anyways, I'd love to pair the blouse with these tassel print Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Lee riding shorts:


Totally obvious and obviously fabulous. Wouldn't it be loverly?

Pictures via Net-a-Porter & ASOS