Jun 18, 2012

NET-A-PORTER INTERNATIONAL: IT'S ON, BITCHES!


I've howled and sighed, fearing we would be destined to suffer the same fate as me and the Church's derbies I lost my heart to last year. But this morning when I opened my web browser to Net-a-Porter territory, the red sales sign finally flashed before my eyes, and with a 50% discount these Margaret Howell babies are now on their way home to me as a very late (but worth the wait!) present from my guy. Halleluja.

Oh. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY blog! I can't believe it's been a year already - a good year in which my wardrobe grew considerably as a consequence of diligent thrifting and in which I had heaps - as the Aussies would have it - of fun experimenting with all of my garments and managed to leave the house more than once feeling deliciously giddy about what I was wearing. More often than not, however, I didn't catch the ensembles that tickled me especially, but I plan to document more of these outfits this coming year. Hip hip HURRA!

No comments: