Jun 10, 2012

SATURDAY SCRUFF


This is how I looked yesterday: scruffy from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Excepting my Peter Jensen x Topshop t-shirt with the glittery squirrel and heart print, which injects a recuperative touch of glam into what would otherwise be a decidedly baggy and grey affair. You've seen the rest before; the thrifted Henri Lloyd cardigan and second-hand Docs most recently; the thrifted dark grey Acne jeans ages ago. Sometimes I think it's only impatience that keeps me from getting everything second hand. Eventually, whatever it is I covet - or at least its equivalent - turns up second hand. On a side note, speaking for my impaired vision, which otherwise wouldn't have a voice, I'm happy to say that my hair is one day away from a haircut.

1 comment:

Thea vintage said...

Such a nice tee! Like how you styled it :-)