Aug 4, 2012

cyberpunk jellyfish fantasy


I don't think I've ever worn my Emma Cook jellyfish t-shirt without mixing it with other prints. It's certainly not the first time I've layered it over my battered old leopard dress. If it wasn't for this magical, underwater tee, the dress would no doubt have been tossed in a bag bound for the charity shops ages ago. But I like this pair, and so it stays.

t-shirt: Emma Cook / dress: Just Female / socks: Happy Socks / sunglasses: Eley Kishimoto for Linda Farrow
/ bag: 2nd hand / sandals: Margaret Howell

6 comments:

Daniella said...

That top is so awesome!!! Loving how you clashed it, great look my dear! :

Take care and enjoy your weekend, Daniella xox

Michele said...

This is a cool outfit, especially loving the t-shirt!

Laura Go said...

oh em gee. that tee is just a beauty!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Maxens M. Finch said...

I want a top like that. It does reminds me of cyberpunk.
I want to wear that and hack the brains in other people's microships. Or the microships in other people's brains. Such a great find.

bearwearjeans said...

woow so craaazy, i absolitely love it! :))

Toni said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog! I love how random your outfits are...in a good way! :)