Nov 4, 2012

grimes cancelled her european tour :(

 thrifted Esprit broderie anglaise shirt - thrifted Tiger of Sweden cardigan - Acne skirt
ASOS mittens - thrifted belt - Falke cable tights - Converse All Stars

This is my Sunday outfit. I wanted to wear the Tiger of Sweden cardigan which I thrifted this summer but never got around to wearing until now. Its floral pattern reeks of the seventies. I feel I should be sporting a pair of square-framed, brown-tinted glasses and a heavy brown mustache with it, but this preppy, tennis vibe will have to do.

4 comments:

Lara Takahashi said...

Hey it's you!!! Missed you!
I love those paws!
x, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Daniella said...

Woo your back! LOVE this look!! Loving the colours and print of that cardigan. Also love the fullness of that skirt and the white on white styling. Though I really do feel that the moustache would of been a great finishing touch ;D

Take care,

Daniella xox

Krystal said...

such an awesome cardigan though...i love it

Sofies closet said...

I love that cardigan - I've had one myself, but I sold it for some months ago :-)